Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Michael Gingold of Fangoria provides a write-up of the latest short films I directed: BAGGAGE, which just wrapped principal photography, and THE DAYS GOD SLEPT, which just premiered to a sold out screening at Anthology Film Archives.

Our composer Harry Manfredini says:

"THE DAYS GOD SLEPT is my second film with Jeremiah at the helm and Dominick doing the cinematography; CRESTFALLEN was my first. I cannot find the words to tell you the joy I find in these films. They’re compelling and full of nuance, challenging and visually full of images that burn in your mind. As a composer, it is a complete delight to work with such material. Moreover, Jeremiah is a giving partner in the process, perfectly blending the creativity and insight I bring with his aural vision. These films are often referred to as dreamlike, but I can assure you that scoring films of this quality is a composer’s dream.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment